Our behaviour and attendance policy helps us to create a caring, stimulating and secure
environment in which staff and pupils can work and play safely and to encourage the
involvement of parents/carers in the development of their child.
We aim to enable our pupils to:
- Be healthy.
- Stay safe.
- Enjoy and achieve in their learning.
- Make a positive contribution.
- Achieve economic well-being.
- Access the full range of learning opportunities in a calm, positive environment.
- Achieve through appropriate expectations of work and behaviour with praise, reward and celebration and explicit and consistent consequences.
- Behave appropriately in a wide range of social and educational settings
- Value the rights of the individual.